About FACEMAKER clinic
Facemaker is a project that brought together professionals in the field of programming and prototyping, anthropology, genetics and the visual arts to embody this vast knowledge base in plastic and craniofacial surgery, interest in our methods of work allowed us to enter the operating rooms of many world surgeons, collect many different methods of operations and great Colleagues.
The main reasons to cooperate with us
- More than 13 years of experience. Our specialists regularly undergo training in the USA, Austria and Germany - due to this, you can be sure of the high qualifications of doctors. We combine medical engineering and artistic expertise to make our work aesthetically pleasing.
- Individual approach. Each person is absolutely unique. This proves a simple fact: for many years of work, we have not found identical models of nerve exits, muscle tissue attachment or the size of bone structures. That is why we apply a thoughtful individual approach to each client in accordance with his needs, wishes and features of the body structure.
- Unique technologies. We work closely with leading engineers and technicians - this allows us to use innovative technologies and tools during operations, and therefore, to guarantee patients an excellent result.
- Fast postoperative recovery. Detailed identification of nerve exit points, muscle tissue attachment and cranial ligaments reduces the risks of surgical intervention to zero. Postoperative rehabilitation is much faster and more comfortable. Recovery rate is increased by 37%.
- Committed to innovation. Despite all our achievements, we are confident that there is no limit to perfection. We are constantly working to improve the quality of services, looking for, and most importantly, finding new methods to improve the appearance of our clients.
Copyright patented technologies:
Volumetric Modeling Technique. Based on a detailed study of the relationship between the internal and external structure of the patient using computed tomography (CT) of the skull and the latest software developments. Allows to achieve phenomenal reliability in predicting the appearance of the client after surgery.
In addition, the modern technique of 3D modeling helps our team to prepare much better for each surgical intervention, since we receive complete information about all vital and potentially dangerous areas of the face.
Cellular technologies. Helps achieve amazing results in skin rejuvenation and accelerate the healing process of damaged tissues.
It is easy to find a new image - contact the FaceMaker clinic by phone
We will definitely help you make all your dreams come true!
Anna Slutskaya was born and raised in Moscow.
She graduated from art school, continued her studies at a medical university, specializing in general medicine. For several years she worked with the Department of Anthropology of Moscow State University, which is engaged in sculptural reconstruction of the face from the skull.
Since 2005, he has been engaged in three-dimensional computer modeling and rapid prototyping (stereolithography) of bone defects required for complex reconstructive surgeries, in cooperation with specialists from the Scientific and Research Center, Russian State Medical University (Russian State Medical University) and Russian Scientific Center of Surgery (Russian Scientific Center of Surgery). Has a varied surgical experience: from emergency work to multi-stage reconstructive interventions.
Topic of Ph.D. thesis: "..." Education and professional development:
1997-2005 - Faculty of Medicine, RUDN, specialty - general medicine;
2005-2007 - internship - Department of Hospital Surgery, PFUR, specialty - surgery;
2006-2010 - Residency (Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, Russian State Medical University), specialty - Maxillofacial Surgery;
internship in the laboratory of plastic face reconstruction based on the skull named after MM. Gerasimov.
2007 - Surgical Dentistry FUV RSMU.
2009 - Internship in arthroscopy of the temporomandibular joint, Austria,
2010 - Course of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery FPK RUDN University;
2010 - Course of Phoniatrics and Microsurgery of the Larynx of the Federal State Institution "NCC Otorhinolaryngology FMBA of Russia
2011 - Internship at California Pacific Medical Center, USA.
2005-2007 - City Clinical Hospital No. 1, City Clinical Hospital No. 17 Resident Physician, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Scientific and Practical Center Med. helping children with malformations of the craniofacial region. Since 2005 - specialist in medical 3D modeling, animation and stereolithographic prototyping. From 2009 to the present, he has been working in private plastic surgery clinics in Moscow as a plastic surgeon.
Since 2011 - the leading surgeon of the RHAS.
Maxillofacial and plastic surgeon.
Performs the full range of reconstructive, reconstructive and aesthetic operations of the face and body using preoperative 3D modeling.
Work experience of more than 11 years.
Education and professional experience:
2006 - graduated from the Russian State Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov. Internship and residency — in the specialty "Maxillofacial surgery".
2006-2009 Department of Cranio-Maxillofacial, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery of the FUV GOU VPO RSMU, maxillofacial surgeon, assistant of the department. The whole range of operations for pathology of the maxillofacial region and neck.
2009-2012 - clinical residency in the specialty "Maxillofacial surgery" at the Department of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery in the State Clinical Hospital No. 1 and in the Department of Plastic Surgery of the NPC (decoding) of assistance to children.
2013 - Assistant of the Department of Cranio-Maxillofacial, Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery of the FUV GOU VPO RSMU.
2008 - VI International Symposium "Topical issues of craniofacial surgery and neurology", Moscow.
2012 — International Intensive course in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Rhinoplasty, magnifying mammoplasty, liposuction, breast reconstruction, surgical facial rejuvenation, Moscow.
2012 - Discussion club within the framework of the scientific program "Allergan Academy for Augmentation mammoplasty", Moscow.
2013 - International scientific and practical conference "Academy of Allergaen", Moscow.
2013 - IV International Symposium on Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology: "Combined techniques and biotechnologies in aesthetic medicine".
2013 - III ISAPS International Training Course (ISAPS — International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery) on plastic surgery, Moscow.
2014 - ISAPS Plastic Surgery course, Dubai (UAE).
2014 - International training course on facial plastic surgery in Regensburg (Germany).